Legacy web pages of Axel Beckert
Since I'm no more active at the Fachschaftsrat Informatik of
the University of Saarland anymore, I have transferred all my
university time legacy web pages from
http://fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de/~abe/ to this interim host
at http://fsinfo.noone.org/~abe/ with only minimal
modifications, mainly e-mail addresses.
Most pages on this interim host won't be updated anymore until they
are moved (and redirected) step by step to their
future home somewhere under http://noone.org/.
Please also note that my former e-mail address
no more valid. Use email@example.com
Beckert, Zürich, 23rd of September 2007
Emacs HTML 3.2 Mode - Known Bugs / Wish List
- Syntax Highlighting doesn't work in GNU Emacs 20.x
- Much better indentation as known from many other GNU Emacs
20.x major modes.
- Automagical inserting of HTML entities in the mini-buffer.
- Backspace/Delete deletes HTML entities in one go and not
- Addings links with tab-completion.
- Better HTML table handling.
- Support of HTML 4.0 tags.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]