Legacy web pages of Axel Beckert
Since I'm no more active at the Fachschaftsrat Informatik of
the University of Saarland anymore, I have transferred all my
university time legacy web pages from
http://fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de/~abe/ to this interim host
at http://fsinfo.noone.org/~abe/ with only minimal
modifications, mainly e-mail addresses.
Most pages on this interim host won't be updated anymore until they
are moved (and redirected) step by step to their
future home somewhere under http://noone.org/.
Please also note that my former e-mail address
no more valid. Use email@example.com
Beckert, Zürich, 23rd of September 2007
Collection Of Windows Jokes - What means the 95 of Windows 95
- The number how may times it will crash an hour.
- The number of seconds before it crashes.
- The number of floppy disks you it will ship on.
- The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware.
- The number of Megs at least needed for installation
- The number of Fast Installation Help pages in the manual
- The number of hours needed to install it
- The percentage of existing Windows programs that won't run
under Windows 95
- The number of calls to Micro$oft's support hot line, before you
manage to run it
- The number of people who really buy it.
- The number of MHz, your computer at least needs to run it
- The year, it should be released
- The number of zeros on the end of Bill Gate's paycheck
Collection Of Windows Jokes - And what means the 3.11 of Windows
To be continued...
- It can delete 11 MB automatically in 3 seconds...