Legacy web pages of Axel Beckert
Since I'm no more active at the Fachschaftsrat Informatik of
the University of Saarland anymore, I have transferred all my
university time legacy web pages from
http://fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de/~abe/ to this interim host
at http://fsinfo.noone.org/~abe/ with only minimal
modifications, mainly e-mail addresses.
Most pages on this interim host won't be updated anymore until they
are moved (and redirected) step by step to their
future home somewhere under http://noone.org/.
Please also note that my former e-mail address
no more valid. Use email@example.com
Beckert, Zürich, 23rd of September 2007
Collection Of Windows Jokes - Error Messages
To be continued...
- DOS Error #01: Windows loading, come back tomorrow
- DOS Error #02: Windows loaded. System in danger.
- DOS Error #03: Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance
- DOS Error #04: Out of disk space. Delete Windows? (Y)es (H)ell yes!
- Windows Error #01: No error... ...yet.
- Windows Error #02: Multitasking attempted. System confused.
- Windows Error #03: Unexplained error.
- Windows Error #04: Reserved for future mistakes
- Windows Error #05: Nonexistent error. This cannot really be happening.
- Windows Error #06: Unable to exit windows. Try the door.
- Windows Error #07: Door locked. Try control-alt-delete
- Windows Error #08: Keyboard locked. Try anything you can think of.
- Windows Error #09: Mouse not found. Press mouse button to continue.
- Windows Error #09: Game Over. Exiting Windows.
- Win95 Error #01: Insufficient money spent in hardware.