Legacy web pages of Axel Beckert
Since I'm no more active at the Fachschaftsrat Informatik of
the University of Saarland anymore, I have transferred all my
university time legacy web pages from
http://fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de/~abe/ to this interim host
at http://fsinfo.noone.org/~abe/ with only minimal
modifications, mainly e-mail addresses.
Most pages on this interim host won't be updated anymore until they
are moved (and redirected) step by step to their
future home somewhere under http://noone.org/.
Please also note that my former e-mail address
no more valid. Use firstname.lastname@example.org
Beckert, Zürich, 23rd of September 2007
Collection Of Windows Jokes - Pictures
- An Apple Macintosh advertisment:
- The Windows 95 Stop Button
- I don't know, who is the original author of that pictures and I've seen
at several places in the net. So put it on my page, too.
The text says: "You have bought Windows. Do you want to
undo this now? [OK, Cancel]"
- A original
Windows 3.x error message:
Windows-DDE: An application, which is using DDE, has not answered
on the system's exit command.
- Choose the button Repeat for trying to close the
application and then return to Windows.
- Choose the button Continue for trying again to
close the application and return to Windows
- Choose the button Close for closing the not answering
application. All information, which are not saved
will be lost.
To be continued...